(Photo courtesy of Alex Fritz)

Thursday, April 24, 2014

U.S. TEAM JACKETS.

It's been a while since I've posted anything about Sidney's climbing. Sidney has climbed a TON and had many memorable moments since our last post. However, once I got behind it has been very hard to find the will to catch up. In order to do that, I plan on posting in batches with smaller write ups and unfortunately with less detail.

Just to start, a couple of years ago I posted a picture of Sidney's medal case that I was very proud of that I was able to put together. A few months back, we had a fundraiser to help raise money for Sidney's travel expenses and I took a picture of all of Sidney's U.S. Team jackets together. I thought it was pretty cool picture so enjoy!
Sidney's U.S. Team jackets for the past 6 years. (Photo courtesy of me)

4 comments:

  1. We can craft Leather Jackets as per your demand for you. From design development, colors, materials, details, and more, our customer service agents are here for you for assistance. Men's Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the latest tools and technology, we can help shape your images and content into a responsive website that will drive traffic and reach out to the maximum target audience. We aim to create highly user-friendly and engaging websites as we focus on your key requirements. Digital Marketing Agency

    ReplyDelete
  3. Varsity Jackets Designing your own varsity jackets, senior class attire, bomber and aviator style jackets has never been so stress free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Varsity Jackets Browse from the wide Collection Of Varsity Jacket, Letterman Jackets made with high quality material. Design your own custom jacket.

    ReplyDelete